Experience Alaska with the fly fishing experts. Women's Flyfishing® is dedicated to helping women learn and enjoy the sport of flyfishing in a supportive and non-competitive environment.
We believe that flyfishing can be experienced on many different levels and that one need not be an expert to appreciate the beauty of the fish and flies, the peace of the environment, and the adventure, fun and challenge of the sport.
Women's Flyfishing® practices catch and release for all wild species in the spirit of conservation, and we will not kill a wild rainbow trout. We may take a limit of salmon where regulations and healthy stocks permit.
We offer small group guided trips throughout Alaska for women and couples for trout, salmon, arctic grayling, char, and pike.
On the water fly fishing schools for women; flyfishing, casting and fly tying instruction; drive to and fly out float tubing.
Women's Flyfishing® News
2014 Trips are booking today
Alaska Fishing begins with the Spring Float Tubing for Rainbows adventure in May and continues on through September with something for everyone! This year's trips are filling fast!
2014 Trip Reports are going online after each trip!
NEW! I Am A Fly Fisher
Indie Alaska features Pudge and Women's Flyfishing in a recent video. This is great!
Our Newsletter is now online
Subscribe today or read the latest news here at Women's Flyfishing.
Great Gifts Online
Pudge's latest book, "Pacific Salmon Flies: New Ties & Old Standbys", is available right here. Don't miss her other award winning books: "Fly-Fishing for Arctic Grayling Sailfish of the North", "Fly Fishing Women Explore Alaska" and "River Girls; Flyfishing for Young Women"
Check out the fantastic photos.
- fishing reports on some of Alaska's most renowned fishing spots;
- tips and advice on fly fishing adventure travel for women;
- the most complete list of flyfishing clubs for women in the world;
- information on the International Women Fly Fishers and on Casting For Recovery and Reel & Heal, the fly fishing programs for breast cancer survivors; plus
- books, news, and lots of fly fishing links, on Alaska, and on web sites for women.